Monday, August 18, 2008

barcelona is fucking hott


ive gotten really skilled at jumping turnstyles and hopping over barriers in the subway, i have yet to pay for a single train ride yet.(and dont think that its not trains all day ) .... thinking that ill have a board in one hand and always some type of drink in the other, crippled, hand its not the easiest thing to do, this criminal act.....
the love of life has been bestowed upon me in the faction of a clean change of clothes and a shower. ahhh. its the little things,. . so today lost itself in my energy expences and the sunshine beating down on my red face. sweat bathing me in my own filth. skating falling into the dirt collecting allover my body, allover my wet saturated clothes down my asscrack, filth and sand in mt hair, or what of it is left. i try this full speed 20 push trick about 40 times in the sun until the gates of heaven open up and i pull it. breathing 30 sighs of relief that was the entirety of the energy i had for today. fatigue overcame , doubled with a full stomace, more falafel, and it was a night on the sly. some american kids were psyched to spot me alone in the street and wanted me to get in teh bar with them. i cant be bothered, ive gotta get all the rest of my baggage over to featch's "girl"-friend's house, im once again taking up residence next to the cavern of audio offense, the phenomenon known as his snore. i had 5 games of chess with a frenchman in mt everest today, we were equally matched, and it was the 2nd time i felt supreme joy in the last 3 days. i was psyched upon stealing that book and reading it right away too.

No comments: